Novruz is one of the most famous and lovely holidays of the Azerbaijani people. Novruz is a holiday of spring, joy, fun and nature awakening. It is rich with various national rites and traditions full of symbolical meanings. One of the main Novruz attributes is khoncha, a decorated gift basket or a round tray filled with traditional sweets and nuts. Khoncha is precisely what the “Fascinating Novruz” quest teams need to make. The main tasks for the quest players are to find needed khoncha items by using the clues, and to try themselves in different trials and master classes. The team which makes a more beautiful and rich khoncha becomes a winner of the quest.
Icherisheher, Old City is the historical and architectural core of the capital of Azerbaijan. Old City is the most ancient living part and one of the outstanding sights of Baku. It covers the area of 221 thousand sq. m. and includes museums, palaces, baths, mosques, caravan sarais, market square and mausoleums.
Proposed activities and master classes:
- Decoration of the traditional tea glasses called “armudi”
- Playing the nagara (Azerbaijani traditional drum)
- Drawing patterns on shekerbura (Azerbaijani traditional sweets)
Quest including two master classes – 49 USD*
Quest including three master classes – 55 USD*
*Price per person in a group of 40 people
From corporate meetings to international exhibitions - for every taste
The exceptional experience in holding various kind of corporate events, alongside growing international interest in Azerbaijan as a MICE direction, became the basis of the MİCE.az project.
We provide a wide range of services in the field of business tourism:
- development of programs and organization of corporate events for our partners and clients
- organization of business and motivational activities
- support in search for suitable venues for events
- full technical support and logistics planning
- hotel booking, transfer and guide services
- consulting on visa issues and assistance in obtaining visa
- organization of incentive tours
- organization of show programs, ceremonies, gala dinners and banquets
- teambuilding, quests, excursions and master classes